Read what some of our satisfied insurance customers have to say! If you’d like to provide your feedback, please submit your online review.
- ...a competent, reliable competitor to other insurance agenciesRead Full Review
“Handling your finances is stressful enough. Even more so when you have to worry about your car, your new house, and your insurance policies. Especially when you are about to move into that new house. Sure enough, Simms Insurance Agency (SIA) is willing to walk alongside you every step of the way.
As you try to sort everything out, the staff are ready to guide or educate you through your uncertainties. The staff are compassionate, informative, and maintain constant, casual professionalism. Scheduling is easy-going, prioritizing your time first. Communication responses are always diligent with warm same-day responses. In short, the staff of SIA make you feel valued as a client and a person.
Simms Insurance Agency proves a competent, reliable competitor to other insurance agencies. Unafraid of service comparisons, SIA encourages personal education and choice. Do a little research. You will find SIA’s coverage and rates are more than competitive. They remain ever flexible to the constant changes introduced in your life. When you are dealing with a crisis, Simms Insurance Agency will be there for you.”
- Super responsive!Read Full Review
“Doug always works in our best interest and never attempts to sell us a product that we don’t want or need. Super responsive!”
- Love the owner of this business and her staff is wonderful!Read Full Review
“Love the owner of this business and her staff is wonderful! If you need insurance give them a call!
- Fast, efficient and easy to work with.Read Full Review
“I was looking for car insurance. Sandy responded within minutes to my call, told me about my options, sent me quotes and done! Fast, efficient and easy to work with. She is great!
- Sandy is a real professional with an amazing personalityRead Full Review
“Sandy is a real professional with an amazing personality. Even though our businesses slightly over lap we can still rely on each other to fill the gaps. Open minded, available and friendly!
- Your agents have always been there when I have a question or need them.Read Full Review
“Your agents have always been there when I have a question or need them. Your rates have stayed competitive & seem very fair when I’ve compared them to other insurance companies. I like being notified when you think there is a situation I may benefit from. That extra attention really sells me on your company!”
- Always a phone call away. Quick response to all questionsRead Full Review
“Always a phone call away. Quick response to all questions and always on top of fixing issues”
- I am very happy I made the change to Simms Insurance!Read Full Review
“I am very happy I made the change to Simms Insurance! My family now has increased coverage for a great price. Definitely a better value than my previous insurance provider. I have always been pleased whenever I need to contact the office by email or phone. My questions are always answered in a timely manner. My only regret is that I did not make the switch sooner!”
- Friendly, available, affordable.Read Full Review
“Friendly, available, affordable. ”
- Very helpful!
- Best place to go for any insurance need!Read Full Review
“Great place, great people, and great insurance! Best place to go for any insurance need!”
- Friendly and helpful staff...Read Full Review
“Friendly and helpful staff, extremely helpful in making the decision to switch insurances. Family friendly atmosphere.”
- Responsiveness to questions, either phone, mail or in person, is very good.Read Full Review
“Prices are very good.
Responsiveness to questions, either phone, mail or in person, is very good.”
- Prompt response and processing of claims and overall goodRead Full Review
“Prompt response and processing of claims and overall good service.”
- Always available to help and have a positive attitudeRead Full Review
“Always available to help and have a positive attitude when I call and ask silly questions, which are important to me”